break in case of emergency
for Phoebe
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Well. Let’s be clear. Wessex already has a plan and is wondering if it’s viable. Phoebe happens to be the gatekeeper and this is her domain. It’s like, the second time the Queen has stepped foot in this building. Of course she doesn’t know jack shit about it.

Her gaze wanders to the imposing structures beyond Phoebe and the boys. There’s obviously plenty of room for a group of people that seems to keep shrinking, and at least here, the windows are darkened and there are floor dressings. It would do. The only question is whether or move everyone now or later. Or make it a slow trickle. The problem will be whether or not you could hear someone through the doors, especially if it’s an emergency. The Wraith can hear. Bastien and Amun and Clem could probably hear, but would any non-Ascended hear what could be quiet knocking, or a frantic whisper?

Wessex nods slowly. “And they lock from this side?” she asks, making sure to cover all the bases. “If something happens in the Temple, I’d like to make the College the place for everyone to go, so I’ll do some precautionary supply moving. If you make sure the door is closed unless someone is going in or out, that would be great.” Her lips crease together slightly. “And we need to slowly spread the word. But keep the foot traffic to a minimum.”

What’s the point of a refuge if getting there allows the monsters in?
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-24-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-30-2019, 04:14 PM