i love ya, will you marry me?
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gods if she isn't the most exquisite thing he's ever seen. It makes him want to utterly destroy everything else that isn't her, to decimate all that stands between them. Even in this illusory not-quite world, this dream, he feels the gulf in the back of his mind. It's haunting and dangerous in the way it makes him burn for her. The elephant has always been a creator, but instinct makes him destructive simply based on who he is. Though he'd never hurt Kiada, it's undeniable the way his strength and her petite stature drive him wild. The way her nipples press against the stretched shirt, knowing how easily it would be to tear it from her body. How his hand closes around her throat but knowing that he has the strength to crush her windpipe. That she understands this darkness and lets him revile in it from time to time is what makes him putty in her hands.

With a feral grin he peers up at her over the landscape of her stomach, before regarding the way she twitches before him. He grumbles with approval as her legs slide over her shoulders, staring at her the way a lion might as it sizes up a meal.

A taste, they'd agreed. The only question now, was who would be the first to demand more.

With a tongue coated in saliva, Ru'in pressed his tongue into her, gliding upwards with glacial slowness. He made sure to add to her wetness, rather than take away. Much as he wanted the taste of her to drown his senses, he wanted to torture her even more. To do that, he'd withhold the friction his tongue and lips were capable of. Indeed as he reached the teardrop of her clit, he moistened his tongue again so that as he slowly rolled the top of his tongue around it, it would simply glide. The pressure wouldn't be enough, the texture not enough. The heat of his breath and the hum of his passion for her simply not enough. Much as he wanted to shuck of his pants and thrust himself inside of her, to make her scream with the length of him and then to sink himself in even further, he made himself wait. With a snarl on his lips as he pulled back from hers, the constellation of his freckles underscored now with a crimson glow, he gazed up at her from beneath her thighs.
RU'IN

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 09:41 PM