put it on me
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Sunjata could shove Loren into as many walls as he wanted to. It wouldn’t change the fact that he wasn’t cowed by the other man’s pathetic display. If the summoner wanted to, he could have escaped the panther’s grip in any number of ways. However, it was probably best that they kept this conversation as private as possible, even if it looked incredibly intimate from a distance. ”I do. I’m not sure the same could be said of you, given how little time you seem to spend with her.” Yeah, the Launceleyn was pulling that out of his ass, but given how drunk Sunjata was, probably any insult would hit close to home.

As the panther revealed exactly what had happened with Phoebe, however—or at least the summoner assumed it was the midwife, given the context—the tension drained out of Loren even as it poured into the other man. Releasing the panther’s shirt, the Launceleyn’s eyes grew worried even as Sunjata’s steel ones grew hard and distant. ”I’m sorry. That...it sounds like you weren’t in your right mind, and didn’t have much choice in the matter.” And more than a little bit like Phoebe had engineered events so that the panther would have no choice but to sleep with her again. The thought caused a sick feeling to roil through the summoner’s gut: hopefully the midwife hadn’t been in her right mind either. Prayed for it, because the implications were horrifying.

”Have you told Lusea that?” His voice came out as low and soft and soothing as he could manage. Gods, the Launceleyn had screwed up. Sure, he’d been drunk, but he should’ve realized that getting between the Lusea and Sunjata would just cause more problems; even when Loren tried to have what he thought was harmless fun, he managed to royally fuck up by fucking. Perhaps it wasn’t too late to salvage the situation.

As the other man released the summoner (well, shoved, but that was fine, since he was already pressed against a wall), he reached out a tentative and gentle hand to lay it on the panther’s shoulder. ”I can’t do anything about what Caido did. But just because you’ve changed doesn’t mean you can’t be enough for her.” Because if Sunjata was enough, then Lusea would have no reason to wander. "She's changed too, and you just need to get to know the new versions of each other." If the panther had accepted Loren’s comfort, the summoner would gently squeeze the other man’s shoulder. ”Come on. Let’s get you some water and sit and talk for a bit.” More than anything, Sunjata seemed like he needed to sober up. And maybe like he needed a friend. The Launceleyn wasn’t sure he could help with either.

But he could try.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
put it on me - by Sunjata - 10-26-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: put it on me - by Loren - 10-27-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: put it on me - by Sunjata - 10-27-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: put it on me - by Random Event - 10-28-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: put it on me - by Loren - 10-28-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: put it on me - by Sunjata - 10-28-2019, 02:01 AM
RE: put it on me - by Random Event - 10-28-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: put it on me - by Loren - 10-28-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: put it on me - by Sunjata - 10-28-2019, 03:10 AM