eat the hell they made for you
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
He holds her close, tighter as she breaks and breaks and breaks. Cracks fissuring, revealing darkness and sorrow and shadows and a deep set fear of losing everyone. Of never being able to save them in the end. ‘Take me’ She wants to tell them all, to take her instead, to keep them safe. Because in the end, she’s the true danger, isn’t she? The common thread? The one piece that doesn’t fit, that doesn’t mix among the rest?

Everyone always leaves eventually.

And she had failed in her attempt to fix it, to fit that piece back together. A monster of undetermined size, of shadow or beast, she doesn’t know. Hovering above, slathering them all in tar and hiding their light. And she’s not bright enough, not illuminated enough as is, one foot always in the dark. Born in the Blood Falls, a place not even of Helovia. But of the Rift and its dark treachery, dark shadows, piercing neon eyes that always forever watched.

She’s breaking and he holds her tightly together, scotch tape on her cracks to keep her somewhat together when all she wants to do is shatter to the floor. She’s feeling too much, feathers sprouting from her shoulders from beneath the bloodied armor, trailing up her neck in her distain. He tells her okay, and it’s not. It’s not okay, she’s not okay. But his question makes her pause from her fracturing further.

They were using him.” She says, some hint of fury at that beneath the brokenness. Her eyes line with the silver stream of tears again as she looks away from Deimos, avoiding the look in his eyes of what she’s to say. “It hovered above us, the monster. Taunting us with his soul. It was bronze, and hovering there, and we couldn’t reach it. Jigano tried to fly up, but it dropped something on us that made his feathers stick.” It comes out rushed, stumbling over herself as it leaves her.

And I knew I couldn’t, because the same thing would happen, so all I did was shoot arrows at it. I don’t know how big it was. I’m useless.” Her voice cracks, taking a pause to take a staggering breath. “We made a bargain.” She doesn’t know if it means she’s cursed now, there had been no rules announced, no if this then that, none of it. And if she doesn’t do it this year… Would he remain? Would the opportunity still be there to gather and fight?

Would Ludo forgive her?
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
eat the hell they made for you - by Deimos - 10-27-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Kiada - 10-27-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Deimos - 10-27-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Kiada - 10-27-2019, 08:27 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Deimos - 10-27-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Kiada - 10-27-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Deimos - 10-27-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Kiada - 10-28-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: eat the hell they made for you - by Deimos - 10-28-2019, 10:28 PM