from fear through the eyes of madness
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
the things we hold are always the first to go
The candle caused Ronin pause, the ex-captain’s blue eyes focusing on it as it snuffed out and did no harm (though that had not seemed its intention, if candles indeed had intentions). Clearing his throat and feeling suddenly unsettled, he tried to refocus on the warrior beside him. Deimos’s question was a surprising one, one that drew Ronin’s brows together in a thoughtful frown. He didn’t think anyone had asked him such a thing before. In fact, people didn’t ask much about his time as a star, as if it was a period where he had simply ceased to exist, while the rest of the world mourned for him.

“Among them, certainly. Beyond, though, I am not so sure about.” He shrugged to Deimos, trying to find the words for it. “I don’t think I was a star in the same sense as the rest of them twinkling up there. It was as if I was in another world. But then I think that was Safrin’s intention.” He sighed, refocusing on the goddess in his constellations. “Have you ever spoken with her?”

Messages In This Thread
from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 10-27-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 10-29-2019, 08:35 PM