from fear through the eyes of madness
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
the things we hold are always the first to go
Deimos’s silence as he considered Ronin’s response was a comfortable one, at least for the hunter, and he finished putting away the paints and water and the candle. He glanced up when he was done, eyes widening to hear that his fellow warrior shared more similarities with him than he’d initially expected. Wondering Why he’d not had a conversation with Deimos before now, Ronin moved to the doorway and nodded as if to ask the other man if he would walk with him.

“I’m sorry - I didn’t know.” Obviously, and he laughed quietly when he caught himself giving such a stereotypical response. “You’re right, though. I’ve found so much since I came here. I have a family, and being brought back made sure I got to enjoy that.” Giving Deimos a sidelong look, if he joined him Ronin would begin to head back down the corridor towards the main hall. “Is there a family on the cards for you here, too?” He smirked. He knew about Deimos and Amalia, and he could hardly help but to tease.

Messages In This Thread
from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 10-27-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 11-05-2019, 09:28 PM