sing to me softly
For Remi <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
”We met that time when Celosia accidentally summoned Frey and outed you.” Phoebe said with a small smirk, sitting down on one of the couches in the entryway, patting the spot next to her for him to sit as well. So much had changed since then – just over a year prior really. Phoebe didn’t think she had ever had a year so full of…just full.

”You should listen to your husband.” she said chidingly, the small smirk on her lips the only indicator of the slight tease. If Remi sat she would try to coax him to lay down with his head on her lap, gently running her fingers through his curls. It was obvious to her that he was shaken and struggling and needed some loving on. And so when he asked what all had happened, she decided to stick to things he might find entertaining. ”Well, let’s see. You know about the Rathskellar which is the only really monumental thing to my knowledge. Rhett has gotten quite good at chess. Jax learned that you can, in fact, eat enough cookies to make yourself puke. I got high and made out with a drug addict with a good sense of humor. You know. The usual things.” she said with a shrug and a light laugh.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone

Messages In This Thread
sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-28-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-28-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-28-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-30-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-30-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-31-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-31-2019, 12:29 PM