sadness has taken over your eyes
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
"I know you will." Bastien smiled, though he wasn't sure he believed it entirely. Rexanna would always try her best to return, he was sure, but it seemed every time she went out she was hurt worse and worse...eventually there would be no more wounds she could take. He was amazed this had not been that time, but what that meant about the next...

He knew he had to see the extent of her damage, face it head on. That was the only way they could move forward together, him as her eyes and her as his soul (which was beginning to feel rather battered as the days went by). Gently he lifted the bandana, taking a quiet intake of a breath, quiet only for her sake, for really he wanted to scream.

Rexanna's blue eyes had been one of the first things he'd fallen in love with and while he loved her none the less without them, her face looked a cruel joke, a horror come true. But he could not give in to that fear, for the both of them. He took a long, steadying breath, then forced a smile to his face, hoping she would be able to hear it in his words.

"Ah...it is..." not so bad stayed in his throat. He couldn't lie. "It is hard for me to see you like this, love, but...we will grow used to it, if this is how it has to be." Leaning in, he kissed her cheek, then stroked her hair as he pulled her in closer. "You know...in Venice I knew a man that sat outside the Sanctuary and begged for coins - one day I invited him in to look at my paintings. He told me he could not, for both of his eyes were glass. Until that moment I had not known. Perhaps the Voice could make you something like that, but with her capabilities, it might let you see."
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
sadness has taken over your eyes - by Rexanna - 10-29-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Bastien - 10-29-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Rexanna - 10-29-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Bastien - 10-29-2019, 11:18 PM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Rexanna - 10-30-2019, 05:16 AM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Bastien - 10-30-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Rexanna - 10-31-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: sadness has taken over your eyes - by Bastien - 10-31-2019, 08:30 PM