I Think I Have To Try
Open
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
the rot will always be there, under the surface, waiting for your mask to decay
you swore to your parents that you would be virtuous
Maybe she hasn’t gotten over the fact that the Guildhall had burned down. Maybe she hasn’t gotten over ruining her god quest. Maybe she hasn’t gotten over the fact it’s LongNight, and quite possibly always the worst time of year for her.

Maybe she’s tired of being a warrior constantly, unable to heal and craft, not that she’s unwilling.

It’s at least something to keep her from feeling quite so hollow inside, and so she makes her way to the college – drifting toward maybe asking someone to teach her what to do so she isn’t so useless. Though in the back of her mind it’s a lost cause – the constant tones of always being useless, not enough, pointless, reverberating around her mind over and over again. She wears nothing more than a short sleeved shirt, hair tied back in a swift and fast braid, no weapons on her person with Auni at her side. The scar on the side of her neck is on full display, a few more scars adorn the column from her time during the blight, too.

She’s never looked particularly pretty, but she’s there to learn. Not to make a statement.

At first, she notices there’s nobody there at the entrance. And she’s not exactly confident enough to go and scout the rooms in case she barges in on someone. So she drifts near the beginnings of where the examinations rooms are, sucking in a breath before she speaks. “Hello?” Wondering if anyone is even there, or if it too is a useless cause.
the things you've done, come to you in the night
and whisper 'you lied, you lied'
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-30-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 10-30-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-30-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 10-30-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-31-2019, 05:38 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 11-01-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 11-03-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 11-04-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 11-05-2019, 04:52 AM