I Think I Have To Try
Open
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nate
There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

”Pleasure to meet you.” Nate says immediately, more out of habit than anything else. He’d glad she took his outstretched hand, it makes the whole situation a little less awkward, less tense feeling, at least in his opinion. Kiada looks... well, not tense, but not wholly comfortable either, but it’s not like he knows her well enough to actually make that call. ”You haven’t learned anything yet. I might not be the right person still.” The quip came easily, grim still bright on his face and the hint of a laugh in his tone.

Nate claps his hands together when she says informal is fine, nodding as he does. That was perfect, considering all the teaching he’d done before (none). It might not be entirely fair to Kiada, but he can use this as a chance to get at least a little bit of experience, before he does an actual class. ”What you’re talking about it what I’d call emergency first aid. Enough to keep someone alive long enough to get them to someone who knows what they’re doing.” He begins as an explanation, before pausing and furrowing his brows, going over things in his head.

It made the most sense to start with something she’d mentioned, right? Or at least, something close. ”One of the most important things to know is what you should and shouldn’t touch. Some wounds look worse than they are, like lacerations on the head, and some are bad but can be made worse by touching it, like a weapon or something. A good rule of thumb is if there’s something sticking out of a would, like a bone, or arrow, or... whatever, I don’t know, you don’t touch that. Tie off the affected area and keep it raised above the persons chest.” Nate stopped then, giving her a chance to ask questions, knowing that even with that brief overview he’s given a lot of information.

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-30-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 10-30-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-30-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 10-30-2019, 04:33 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 10-31-2019, 05:38 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 11-01-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 11-03-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 11-04-2019, 05:17 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 11-05-2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Kiada - 11-06-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: I Think I Have To Try - by Nate - 11-08-2019, 04:34 AM