moving on (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
It wasn't too bad of an attempt, the tea hadn't splashed out of the cup and burned him so Oliver would call it a success. Plus, seeing Loren smile in response to his magic was reassuring. Loren had seen him when he first found out so it made Oliver feel like he was being successful in his attempts to learn more. To understand how his magic works and how to deal with it.

Still, he had no idea what his other magic was.

He would've worried about this if not for the little show Loren started to put on. Oliver's eyes widened with wonder and amusement as he watched the horses gallop around, clearly amazed by what he could do. It was fantastic and simply beautiful in every way. It made him feel a lot better, not as upset as he once was after the nightmare. As well, it gave Oliver motivation. He wanted to do something like that someday, use his magic to create something spectacular and beautiful.

"Loren...that was so beautiful..." It was hard to put into words how he felt now after seeing what Loren could do. Truly, it was amazing.

Now that the show had ended, Oliver knew what he had to do next. Looking at the cup, he worked towards slowly lifting up the spoon ever so slightly and then trying to get it to turn in small circles. At first, it was barely anything, then he tried to quicken the pace and caused the spoon to hit the side of the cup. Luckily, he hadn't use enough force to cause it to knock over or really spill anything, just caused a loud sound, but this was enough to make Oliver rest the spoon once more.

He blushed and laughed nervously, looking back at Loren. "Guess I still have room to grow?" He let out a shrug, showing that it didn't really bother him too much that he had failed to achieve his goal. It would be fine. "How do you practice? You know...safely?" The other magic still bothered him.

Reaching forward, Oliver took the cup in his hands and started to manually stir the spoon, working towards making it so he could actually drink the tea without scorching his mouth.

"Do you...do you think my new magic will be helpful? You know, with making things better here in Caido." The question wasn't worded correctly and it was said softly, almost like he didn't know if he wanted to know the answer. Yet, curiosity was getting the better of him. Oliver wanted to know if he could help others using his new magic. He wanted to help Loren, if he could. Make it so Loren wouldn't be so stressed running an entire household all alone.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
moving on (open) - by Oliver - 11-01-2019, 03:26 AM
RE: moving on (open) - by Loren - 11-02-2019, 04:56 AM
RE: moving on (open) - by Oliver - 11-03-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: moving on (open) - by Loren - 11-03-2019, 02:30 AM
RE: moving on (open) - by Oliver - 11-03-2019, 06:23 PM
RE: moving on (open) - by Loren - 11-03-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: moving on (open) - by Oliver - 11-03-2019, 09:51 PM
RE: moving on (open) - by Loren - 11-04-2019, 01:11 AM