little town full of little people (open)
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Oliver wasn't exactly paying all that much attention. He was a bit too distracted looking at a particular stall as he walked by, it had a gorgeous tapestry hanging off to the side on display. He was half tempted to walk up and make an offer, but something came up. Literally. The sudden bump almost knocked Oliver completely off of his feet. His left foot came down hard and he used that to help steady himself once more. He wasn't the sort to get mad over this type of thing, plus nothing bad had happened so he was more startled than anything else.

Looking at the mysterious person who ran into him, his eyes focused on the other, quickly trying to identify them in his mind. Hearing their voice helped as he soon remembered who it was. Aonhas. The two hadn't really spoken much at all, but Oliver knew they were another resident of the manor.

"Yeah, and you're Aonghas? If I'm not mistaken." It wasn't hard to recognize the other. Having such light hair wasn't all that common so Oliver typically remembered those with hair similar to his own. Call it narcissistic.

"You're all good, I wasn't really paying attention myself. Are you alright?" Then Oliver remembered that they were kind of just standing in the middle of the street. With a smile Oliver took a couple of steps away. "How about we step off to the side? Don't want to block anyone off." Imagine the kind of nasty stares they'd get over that. Ouch.
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Oliver - 11-08-2019, 12:01 AM