little town full of little people (open)
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
"If it makes you feel any better, the person who I've seen the most is Loren. Hell, I've only really spoken to Abasi once or so." Oliver let out a shrug. People were busy and had tons of more important things to do than talk to each other. "Maybe I could try to convince Loren to let us have a little get together. You know, everyone in the manor could play some games or something." Play cards and gamble or do charades. Something fun to relieve any tension.

"Oh do I know. One moment I think that I'm completely free, the next I'm helping to clean up a disaster or mud is attacking my boots." The last one was a bit more of a joke, but clearly showed that Oliver did normally keep himself busy.

It came off as a major surprise that Aonghas apparently had never been to the market. Oliver loved going to the market! Plenty of fun things happened there. Like, that's where he got his first weapon, a staff, as well that it had let to him meeting tons of fantastic people. "Really? You need to come down here more. Maybe that's why we haven't really seen each other too much." Maybe Aonghas was into different things. Visited other places.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to adjust myself, honestly. I don't like to keep myself cooped up in the mansion...makes me feel more alone. Like I cant really get accustomed." People handled their emotions differently. Maybe Aonghas preferred to be alone. Oliver wasn't going to judge him for it.

The blonde let out a shrug and glanced down at his bag. "Just looking to pick up some stuff. I need more clothes since most of mine is made for colder weather. As well, I'm looking for a weapon or some jewelry. Really, I'm looking for anything that catches my eye."
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Oliver - 11-17-2019, 10:29 PM