little town full of little people (open)
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
When Aonghas kind of agrees with his idea, Oliver smiled faintly. "Then I guess it's settled? When can try to bring it up to Loren, or well, I will." Surely, Loren would be down for some good ol' family bonding, except none of them are bonding (and Oliver is also pretty sure there's some kind of sexual tension going on somewhere but that's just an assumptions).

Aonghas seemed to be dealing with things far differently than Oliver, which he completely understood. Not everyone handled new worlds the same way so Oliver couldn't judge Aonghas, not in the slightest. All he could do was try and help the man to adjust better, be there for him wherever possible. If that meant accompanying him to the market then sure, why the hell not. "Hey...if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know where to find me in the manor. We don't have to be completely alone, yaknow," There's a reassuring smile and a nice warmness to his voice. A promise to help Aonghas feel better, to help them to fully adjust to this world.

Now, things seemed to be going great, actually. "I don't mind in the slightest." It was perfect! Oliver would be the first person to take Aonghas to the market. Sure, he could use a knife (though, due to time errors he'd end up getting one in a later thread), but right now he wanted to make Aonghas' first time in the market incredible. "Ready to go?" And once he got the go, he'd head back out in the streets, deciding to first focus on finding some clothes for the two of them to wear. "If you see nice colors or styles, let me know! What colors do you like to wear? Personally, I'm alright with wearing pretty much anything, but especially blue, green, and purple."
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Oliver - 11-26-2019, 02:53 AM