on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
As you watch the tangleweed do absolutely nothing, life begins to sprout around your feet, long blades of grass sprouting up from the still cold ground, a patch of tulips blooming just to your left. There’s grass in your curly hair as well, and some mushrooms poking out where your forearms are bare. It’s not as impressive as Oia disappearing - in fact, it could be considered rather the opposite - but it’s enough to earn you a little less aggression from the tangleweeds.

The arm you extend out toward the plant is followed by a smattering of more grass and flowers. Carefully (but really not as carefully as you should be) you reach out with a single finger to prod the outside of the ball of sticks.

And then the ball of sticks prods back.

“Oh!” you exclaim, less alarmed than surprised as a length of stick coils itself around you, moving with a truly impressive level of speed for something that was stationary moments before. As Oia continues to discuss the merits of asking Frey for advice and the possible wolf population, you begin to gently shake your arm to free it, furrowing your brows in concentration as your hand begins to grow somewhat numb. “Prob’ly! Or one of the other heralds? Maybe we should go try to see ‘em before we find the people? They can prob’ly get us goin’ the right way.”
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:15 AM