on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Maybe you should stop and think about Oia’s lack of regard for your possible imminent death, but honestly you kind of appreciate it. People tend to be annoying about your careless attitude, all ‘Kai wait!’ or ‘what are you doing?’ or ‘that kills people!’, but not your twin. She sees your antics as means of exploration - which they are! - and always wants to know why you’re doing something, not why you’re doing something.

The sticks, meanwhile, are wrapping very securely around your hand, and it’s not exactly comfortable. “Um... I think so.” They don’t seem particularly interested in the mushrooms, moreso in your flesh. When your twin asks for a description you’re ready to go, but when she adds a please you positively beam, thrilled that she’s picked up some of the social cues you’ve worked so hard to teach her. Ovlidgingly, you attempt to add in as much detail as you possibly can. “Um, well, it feels kinda tingly? I think my fingers are gettin’ numb, can’t really feel ‘em. An’, uh, there’s like a fluid, which is kinda neat but I dunno where it’s comin’ from. Maybe it’s tryin’ to digest me?”
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:15 AM