on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You take Oia’s words into consideration, trying to do a mental check of your body and see where the effects of the stick predator extend to. “Uhhh… Just my hand. I think? Yup. Yea, I only feel it where it’s touchin’.” Which is now almost the entirety of your hand, save your thumb, which you use to sort of gently stroke the bundle of sticks that is trying to eat you.

“I don’ think it has teeth, exactly? But I think it’s breakin’ down the skin a little. With the fluid. Uh, venom, I guess.” Your tone is stupidly intrigued and delighted, given the words coming out of your mouth. Standing up, the tangleweed still firmly attached to your arm, you begin to walk toward Oia, figuring she will want to inspect the thing. “Wanna look closer? It- ah! Stop!”

As you sit down in the grass next to your twin, the weed begins to move again, as though it’s rather fed up with this shit. Which, let’s be honest- can’t really blame it. You are definitely more prey that it was bargaining for. With the hand not currently being consumed you grab the tangleweed on the other side, being careful to be gentle and not break any sticks. “Hey, stop that! We’re not gonna hurt ya!” Which, again, being honest? Probably not strictly true.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:16 AM