on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Semantics,” you reply teasingly, sticking your tongue out at your twin. “I don’ feel it ‘cus it feels numb, but it doesn’ feel numb anywhere else. So I can feel that I can’t feel it, if that makes sense.” It makes sense to you, at least, and you figure she’s used to your mannerisms and style of speaking enough to be able to understand.

Oia moves away as you sit beside her, freezing the thing on your hand so she can take a better look. Very obediently, you don’t move it off yet, instead extending it for your twin to get a better view as the sensation begins to slowly return to your extremities with an uncomfortable pricking, burning sensation. Peering closely at the place where it meets your skin, you frown a little in concentration. “Ummm… not really. It’s kinda stuck on there. The sticks have a good grip on ‘em, an’ almost my whole hand is in it.” Which is really not something you should be this ok with.

“Want me to move it so you can look inside?” Gently, of course. As long as Oia has it frozen it shouldn’t feel any pain.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:17 AM