on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

You nod. It semantics, although you think that’s a point in your favour rather than his. He sticks his tongue out at you, which you regard as a playful gesture (though you aren’t sure why; in the animal kingdom it has a decidedly different meaning and you aren’t sure how humans have adapted to the point where it means something so different. Though you feel the same about smiles.)`

“The sticks.” You repeat, clearly unhappy about the current name. It’s so imprecise. But with your twin’s hand currently inside of it, even you are aware that there are more pressing issues at hand. Oh look. A joke.

“Yes.” You agree, making sure that your hold of the magic that has frozen this creature in time is secure. Not for you or Kai’s sake, but for it. The line is blurry between what you will do to further your constant search for knowledge, but this certainly doesn’t require those lengths. Waiting for Kai to move, you peer inside. It looks like the branches of a nest all amalgamated together. There is no indication anywhere that the effects Kai felt should have come from this bundle of sticks. “You are clever.” You say, which, is fairly high praise for you.

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 04:17 AM