on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

Of them all tangleweed at least sounds as though it isn’t demarcating a drawing made of crayon, and so you find yourself nodding in vague agreement with that one. “Possibly. But that would mean each individual stick is its own entity which I doubt is able of movement on its own. Perhaps it is this shape with a tangle of its kind, that allows for movement.” Which, they are right, is very clever indeed.

Reaching behind you, you pick up a stone and gently place it within the opening left by Kai’s hand. It falls right through. Considering this—and noting it in your book—you pick up a leaf and do the same. It too, falls through. “Not a herbivore, then.” You tentatively conclude. Shifting your pen into your other hand, you then reach your fingers into the opening and immediately feel the sensation that Kai had previously described. “Ahh yes. It is definitely trying to eat me as well.”

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 04:17 AM