on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
“Maybe it’s like a bug. Like a hive, y’know- each one able to work independent, but there’s a big one in charge somewhere.” Looking up at the ligering herd/pod/bed, you tilt your head as Oia continues her experimentation, far more interested in the social machinations of the creature than its diet. Rising up carefully, you begin to approach the group, though part of you is still listening to your twin. “Seems like it otta be an omnivore- it mus’ be hard to get ‘nuff food from jus’ animals, somewhere like here.” Though if they are largely sedentary perhaps it takes very little for them to maintain their body functions. And they certainly don’t seem to be-

-oh wait never mind.

“Hey!” Like a herd of startled deer they make they have suddenly started to scatter, rolling off with an astounding swiftness in every direction. “Hey, hold up!” And you, you beautiful little idiot, what do you do? Why, you pick the largest one you can find and run along after it, doing your utmost to keep pace, the better to observe as its amalgamation of stick-like appendages sends it spiraling along the hard ground.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:18 AM