on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

“Interesting. I wonder if we could view them at a more minuscule level if we would see more movement.” You think that, if you were a sufficiently large creature viewing a swarm of bees, you might only see them as one thing depending on your optics. Perhaps the same could be said here. Perhaps lifelessness was a result of the way your eyes viewed it. Or...them.

Rather than being worried for your twin (we’ve covered this already), you’re merely flustered. You’ve one hand in a potentially new species and the other is recording your findings. But now that Kai is off you feel compelled to follow: not to look out for him, but to record. Rising with the tangleweed still digesting you slowly and with increasing symptoms, you dash after Kai. Pressing your book against your chest in an effort to run and record at the same time, you eventually give this up not wanting to sacrifice penpersonship. “Try to see how intelligent or instinctual it is—“ You call to Kai. “Cut it off, or see if it will swerve to avoid an obstacle.”

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 04:18 AM