on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

You note the things your brother says easily. In the back of your mind you wonder why you haven't simply created something that automatically transcribes what is going on around you. Perhaps, if there is some sort of tinkerer here or in the Greatwoods, you shall ask for such a device.

As your twin has already deduced, you are not in agreement about the use of the term stomachy-bit. You say nothing though, supplementing it indeed for more technical language as you keep your head cocked to the side to catch the remainder of his description.

Flaring your nostrils as if you were some sort of scent-reliant creature, you close your eyes and inhale deeply. Filtering out the other various scents that come to you, you do your best to focus on the tangleweed. Breathing in a few more times, the smallest smile tugs at your lips. Well-constructed defense mechanisms are always a cause for delight. "It smells quite sweet. Likely that is one of the ways it attracts potential meals. Interesting that it does not smell like flesh, or rotting meat. Perhaps its prey are herbivores then."

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 08:22 PM