on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Watching as Oia smells the tangleweed you find yourself feeling rather pleased with how well this distraction has worked out. Not only has your twin been thoroughly distracted from her digression but you have, in fact, learned quite a bit about the tangleweeds - your very first floral encounter of the Hollowed Grounds.

Yup, it's been a good day's work. Your Dama (what you have, much to your sister's chagrin, ever insisted on calling Rae) would be proud.

Or at least not not proud.

The conclusion that the stick-creatures prey on herbivores makes a certain amount of sense to you, especially given the earlier conversation about the likely lack of predators in the bubble. "There prolly aren' enough carnivores t'be good prey. Omnis, maybe. But also it makes sense it'd go for prey that can't fight back so well, since it's pretty fragile overall."

Still playing with the stick in your hands, you return to your twin's side in a fit of sudden uncertainty, leaning into her unabashedly and looking down at the disconnected limb. "Hey, 'I'a... d'ya think the people will be this easy t' understand? An' helpful? An' nice?" You know she won't particularly care one way or another, but you can't help wonder. "They spent so long all alone in here... what if they hate Rae an' the old gods? Or what if... what if they forgot?"
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-04-2019, 12:53 AM