on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You don't lean against Oia for too long: as much as you relish the physical reassurance, the last thing you want is to make your taller twin uncomfortable. And her small but noticeable return of affection is enough to buoy you back up to a comfortable level, your anxieties eased as swiftly as they arose. Stepping away enough that you're just barely touching, your fingers gently brushing hers, you turn to look at the large crumbling edifice that stands somewhere in the middle of this place.

"Those people aren't from here, tho," you point out, biting at your lip. "If they come from somewhere else the reaction could be different. But is - we've been here the whole time, an' they've been stuck inside. We don' even know what their social structure is like." If you had been stuck inside a bubble for over 300 years and people had been right outside, not helping or talking to you or anything...

Well. You would probably be chill about it, but you're fairly difficult to ruffle. Others, though? You wouldn't be so surprised if tensions are high.

And then there's more things to consider, more concerns. Will you live among them? Will it interfere with your observations? Should you maybe actually tell them who you are, so they know that Rae still cares about them from out there? There's a million billion possibilities, and your anxiety is starting to rise up again, evident in the way your fingers fidget and drum against your side and your toes curl and uncurl against the mud.

It's also evident in your sudden silence, the characteristic chatter and observation falling silent as you think. One or two stray mushrooms pop up from your shoulders as you think, your brain spiraling and spinning in a million directions all at once.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-04-2019, 01:51 AM