on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

In lots of relationships, there’s the desire for perfect spontaneity. For knowing exactly what to do without having to be told. You, will never be that person. You must be taught how to do everything; what reactions you are meant to have, how to comfort, how to sit still and endure receive a hug. For others, this might be unsatisfactory, but it is all you can do. It is the way your mind works. So though you reach for Kai’s hand only because he has told you this is a method of being consoling in the past, it is one of the most sincere expressions of love available to you. Just because you have decided upon it not out of spontaneity but a procedural decision based on previous inputs, shouldn’t diminish its meaningfulness.

All that to say, you reach for Kai’s hand, your fingers locking between his.

“Everyone likes you.” You point out. “And if their social structures are strange such that we find ourselves unwelcome, so much the better for our research.” This is in effect, the most reassuring you can be. It’s Oia-speak for “look on the bright side!”

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-04-2019, 02:03 AM