on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
"I like you," you reply automatically, sincerity in your voice and your warm brown eyes as you look up at your twin. Squeezing her fingers between yours you cannot help the smile that illuminates your face, a wave of affection and adoration for Oia's gestures, her attempts to soothe you. You have taught her to be receptive to your need for reassurance, and she in turn has taught you to appreciate the small gestures that have large meanings.

She's right, too: the more they linger on the outside, the less they will be interrupted in their observations. "You are very often right," you reply with a grin, carefully choosing your words to avoid hyperbole, her dislike for those hypotheticals very well known. "Your observations are going to be very thorough. An' I'm gonna make a lotta observations, too. An' do my best to be not biased."

It is the best thing you can think to promise her. To maintain scientific integrity as best you can.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-04-2019, 02:17 AM