on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

You hate being complimented. You’re reminded suddenly that you have all these limbs you’re meant to account for, and though Kai has told you that all you need to do is say thank you, your mind swirls with potential responses and criticisms. You can also feel your blood temperature rising. What should you do with your other hand? “Thank you.” You recite automatically.

Now it is his turn to soothe you, with factual statements and truths that you can sink into. You feel yourself relaxing and the sudden weight on your chest beginning to lift. Plans, routines, predictions. These are the things that you find comforting, and the unconconcious sigh of relief is evidence of this. “Tonight we can sleep in the woods, and approach in the morning?” You have a dislike for being inside inorganic structures, and if you’re being honest, you’re absolutely looking for an excuse to spend one more night in the wilderness before being potentially forced to reside inside if only to be better subsumed in your experiments.

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-04-2019, 02:37 AM