{SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i was quiet, but i was not blind
He hasn't asked you a question, and so you don't give a response. You almost always want to be left alone (except for Kai), but that doesn't necessarily mean you mind when you aren't. At least, not insofar as it effects anyone else.

Glancing towards the jar, your eyes glance inside noting that yes, it was more of the memory mud, before you look up. "It can be used in a number of different instances." You reply, not sure of the context of his question. "Though it possess some of the same characteristics of memory snow, it is more similar to other varieties of mud. It can be used to soften skin, assist in growth, block holes.." You shrug lightly.

As for how? That too you give an easy answer to: "Magic." So saying, you turn your attention to the mud. "Resume." And so it did, though as you uncross your legs the rest of your magic releases its hold, and the various bits of rock and mud fall away.
OIA'I'O

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open) - by Oliver - 11-01-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open) - by Oia'i'o - 11-03-2019, 10:32 PM