an examination of spiritual places
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& this too, shall pass
"We're here to be non-biased. Nothing in my records indicate that the herald was meant to be, or that they in-fact were." The twins and the herald were not related strictly speaking. Or if they were, they were very very very very distant cousins. It wouldn't surprise you at all to know that the instructions Rae had for the pair of you, were different from those given to the herald. "Maybe it was all an elaborate plan to see how long it would take those within the barrier to rebel. Maybe the experiment was to see how long the heralds would listen for."

Everyone was told to stay inside after all, and now here they were, out.

"I suppose. If the herald answers us, we can ask." You aren't actually that interested in the answer, but you're always happy to round out your notes.

You walk behind your twin. You don't feel the same rush in your soul that he does, but you do feel it in your mind. Metaphorically, anyways. The newness of everything is what excites you; so much to record and uncover. Even if the herald shows up, that won't be the most interesting part of the day, you're sure.

Walking into the pool, heedless of your shoes, the lichen immediately flocks to you. Rippling up your leg half by magic and half by its own swift abilities, soon you are covered nearly up to your waist. "I have never seen any sort of algae-plant creature move this fast. " You marvel, noting this in your book.

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-04-2019, 08:39 PM