an examination of spiritual places
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& this too, shall pass
"We would have gills and our fingers would be more webbed were that the case." You reply automatically, but for once you don't sound as argumentative as you might otherwise. You dislike the irrational, but in this instance, you know exactly what Kai means. There is a feeling of rightness here. Familiarity that you can't quite parse.

"I am healthy, reasonably content, and experiencing no sensations of dread or anxiety." You report back, not unlike an ascended reading a scan of themselves. But you know (because Kai has taught you) that this is not really what he's asking. Still, when you introspect, there simply isn't a lot there. You tell yourself that the emptiness you feel just makes more room for your thoughts and that it isn't because something is wrong with you. Not often, but sometimes you do think that there is.

Not having the words for it, you stiffly reach forward for Kai. You are the taller of the pair of you, but in the water that hardly seemed to matter. Squishing your arms around him and tugging him close, you simply bob together, resting your cheek against his.

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-13-2019, 05:36 PM