an examination of spiritual places
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& this too, shall pass
"Yes." You confirm, not sounding panicked or worried even as the lichen begins to clamp uncomfortably around your muscles. A few errant strands even seem to be climbing towards your throat, seemingly deciding between strangling and suffocating you.

"I wonder if it is an instinctive defence mechanism, or if the Undine is compelling them to do this." You wish you had your notebook and a free hand to write with. As it is the lichen have pinned your arms to your sides, wrapping you in a glorious red gown of hostile growth.

"Now would be a good time to be able to breathe underwater." You comment, as remaining balanced becomes harder and harder. "Freeze." You tell the lichen, and the bits clinging to you do, halted temporarily in place. Swimming to Kai, you reach for your twin, planning to drag him out if he hasn't cunningly figured out a way for himself.

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 12-23-2019, 05:28 PM