Small World After All
For Roana
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It really was Alistair. Since their little falling out, she hadn’t really seen him. He had gotten married, so had she, and they lived very different and separate lives; not to mention that time she had arrested him. But that seemed so long ago it was a far and distant memory, especially now with her boys tackling each other at her feet. “No, I have no idea how we got here.” She said with a small smile. “It’s good to see a familiar face though.”

She looked at her boys as he mentioned them, smiling briefly, but frowning when he mentioned their father. “No, Brahm isn’t here. Neither is Ara.” She said quietly, sadness coloring her tone. “I don’t know where they are…if they are any more.” They could be dead after all. “It’s just me and the boys now.” It hurt to say it, every time someone asked it hurt, but it wasn’t something she could lie about. The truth was the truth. If Alistair was worn and beaten by this new world, he would find good company in Roana, who literally had been nearly disemboweled by the beasts here in addition to the emotional trauma.

“Thank you…I am glad you are as well.” She said with a soft smile, looking back at him. “Did Ashetta not make it either?” she asked, innocently as he had asked about Brahm.

Alistair

Messages In This Thread
Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 04:44 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 11-28-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 11-28-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-01-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: Small World After All - by Roana - 12-01-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Small World After All - by Alistair - 12-03-2018, 06:15 AM