[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Now, Amun wasn’t exactly the most generous or helpful person in the world. Indeed, he cared pretty much exclusively about his own wants and desires and how to have the most fun as possible. However, every now and again he decided to pitch in. Indeed, he could be downright helpful. Especially when it meant he could pocket a few things of value: although he wasn’t on the seas anymore, he figured salvage rights were salvage rights.

And there was quite a bit to pilfer clean up after LongNight that no one else was attending to. After being cooped up for most of a week, the Ascended was even willing to risk going out during the day, though he wasn’t an idiot about it; wearing a hooded cloak that covered every inch of skin and sticking to the shadows, he made his way over to the remains of the Monster Hunter’s Guild. The heat didn’t bother him anyway.

Unfortunately, it seemed that others had a similar idea, although the other man presumably had much more altruistic motive. Indeed, the potter smirked as he saw the near giant who’d helped set fortify the Guild to begin with. Guess the stranger had really dropped the ball there. Although they hadn’t been properly introduced, Amun knew the other man was a soldier of some sort. Sauntering up, the potter grinned wickedly. ”Well hello there, tall, dark and handsome. Need some help with that wood?” The Ascended winked for good measure. Actually, the wood in question was still partially on fire, so maybe it would be best if he avoided it.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 02:19 AM