[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth;
that you are ruined
The pulse of thankfulness that Deimos sends her is returned, albeit perhaps a bit more exhausted. There’s bags around her eyes, shadows still haunting her eyes, but she’s trying to be there. Trying to keep her mind off of her failures and uncertainties. She can feel his eyes on her, but she doesn’t reply to them yet. Not as she nods to him, to Amun, to Oliver in turn, before her icy gaze lands on Amun when he directs his speech to her.

Wings. I like that.” She mutters at first, giving him a wolfish, predatorial smile. “Kiada Njovu-Reyes.” She offers him with a tilt of her head, a slight dip of her head after a moment in her own nod. Icy gaze skate over Oliver once more before she grabs a rake to try and pull the smaller of the rubble into a pile. As Amun begins to sing, however, a dark brow raises and she aims to seek out Deimos briefly, before Oliver began to hum too.

She drifts casually closer to Deimos, breaking apart from the sorrow and wallowing the best she can. “I would’ve been here sooner, but I was trying to get Auni to exercise around the Settlement.” She shrugs, a casual option of showing him that she’s doing things. And like clockwork, the Luxere manages to make it where they are – a light pant as his hooves click along the ground and he aims straight for Deimos for scratches and pats.

…And there he is.” She says briefly before Auni is before the Reaper-turned-Sword.
and you wonder why he lets you,
the butcher
touch him
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Kiada - 11-04-2019, 05:29 AM