[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Oliver’s attempts at flirting were cute. They could use some work, but at least Blondie was trying. Amun flashed a periodic grin Oliver’s way every now and again, but weirdly enough he found himself getting lost in his work and his song. Obviously, all flirting ceased at the first site of bones, though it had mostly been reflex on the Ascended’s part. Old habits and all that.

He finished singing and bowed his head in silence for a moment. However, he hadn’t known any of the three people that had died. ”May they find themselves on calmer seas.” In his complete covering of the black cloth, he almost looked otherworldly, a priest of some religion that no one in this world had seen. Which he had been, in his own way. A disciple of the gods of a world he’d never see again, giving what he hoped was a fitting send off to people he hadn’t known.

With that, he nodded at the big guy (Deimos, whose name the potter still didn’t know) before getting back to work. Amun wasn’t much of a mourner. He figured if those people were still around, they’d want the rest of them to be getting back to life. Still, he didn’t sing, just continued to shovel debris out of the way.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Amun - 11-08-2019, 02:05 PM