[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Alright, well, all this talk of funerals and the hard work of shoveling debris—which the potter still kept up gamely, for now—was not exactly what Amun had been hoping for. So he sauntered over to tall, dark, and handsome, who was in hushed conversation with Kiada. The Ascended gave them both his most winning smile as he planted the shovel in the ground. ”Is there a plan here, big guy?” Glancing between the General and the woman, the potter gestured at the remaining piles of detritus. "Or are you and wings just going to keep chatting all day?" His voice came out cheerfully enough, but there was a bit of a teasing tone to it.

"Because I'd really rather not catch fire while we're out here." He winked at Oliver before Amun raised his voice so they could all hear. "I'm hot and all that, but not fiery. So while I feel bad for your friends, and I support your efforts to give them what passes for a proper sending off around here, I can't help but wonder what the next steps are." Again, his tone was easy-going, as if he didn't care one way or another what the answer was.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Amun - 11-11-2019, 08:34 PM