[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Unlike Amun, Oliver chose to stay put. He didn't feel confident enough to walk over and abandon his duties, so instead he remained in his chosen spot. So far, he hadn't really found any bones, which was maybe a good thing. As much as he wanted the three individuals to have a proper burial, he also didn't think he was ready to handle the bones himself, to come face to face with them. Hopefully the duty of finding them would be left to Deimos.

Glancing over as Amun started speaking, Oliver's face lit up ever so slightly at the sudden wink. None of them had really gotten injured by the fire so far, so maybe things would be okay? Still, it felt wrong to all of a sudden just abandon their work rather than finishing, especially when they knew two other bodies needed to be found.

"Maybe...maybe once we clean up we could rebuild the Guild? I know I'd be able to volunteer my time..." It felt weird to speak up and say what came to his mind, especially when he knew it could immediately create some enemies. Might as well fuck up even more. "I also agree that a proper ceremony should be done for them...to make sure their souls reach Ludo." Hey, at least he had learned some stuff about the gods!
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Oliver - 11-11-2019, 09:58 PM