[Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The procession and events were quiet, at least on Oliver's part. He remained a bit in the back, not really taking as much part as the other two were. Soon, the bones were buried and Oliver spoke up, muttering a silent prayer to Ludo and Mort in hopes that the three individuals would be safe. That they had found their way despite LongNight's treacherous events.

Oliver stayed quiet even when they had finished with the funeral. Amun came over and said a brief goodbye, one that finally broke a smile on Oliver's face. He wasn't exactly good with handling emotions, especially when he didn't quite understand them. "See you," Then he turned to face Deimos. Even though Kiada was still there, Oliver still felt safe to at least somewhat speak up.

"If you ever need help again, no matter how big or small it is, come to me...I want to help you." Then he turned to face Kiada, a soft smile dancing on his lips. "Same for you. I want to do as much as I can to help, so if either of you ever need any assistance, come find me. Currently I'm staying with Loren at the manor, so I shouldn't be too hard to find."

And with that, Oliver headed off, going back to rest for however long it took for him to get out of this new funk.
quotey quote!
ayeee goes to two lines
Wowza

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] we scramble for redemption - by Oliver - 11-23-2019, 01:33 AM