[SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Ah, a business transaction? I hadn't realized that's what it was." He was curious but not too surprised, given how well Lily knew her way around a song. It was admittedly intriguing to have another bard - or whatever her world's equivalent was - around, and it had been far too long since he had simply enjoyed making some music. Not since last Longheat, really... "Perhaps we can work together at some point to put on some entertainment. A set for Fiat Lux, perhaps?" He didn't have much experience duetting, but that was no reason not to try and expand his horizons and learn something new.

Her list of skills was modest enough for the Hollowed Grounds, but might prove significantly more useful beyond them, Jigano thought to himself. The mysterious Fangs and the world beyond might have far more use for someone with experience working with nobility than their current humble surroundings. Even if she didn't know the exact local traditions, she'd have the background and foundation to pick them up more quickly than most. The last skill on her list had him arching a brow though, pausing as he checked the swing of the door to make sure it was stable. "Ah. A very... particular set of skills then," he said delicately, a flicker of amusement rising from within his grief. "Ones I fear these mild environs have not allowed to shine at their brightest. Perhaps we'll find places beyond the barrierlands that play more to your strengths though. It's a large world and we've only seen but one small slice of it."

The door was fixed, and while he couldn't repair the glass of the windows on his own yet, he began helping Lily scavenge through the scattered debris, collecting wooden boards long enough to be nailed place over the openings as a temporary measure to keep out the weather. "Mmm. Mostly mope and brood and such lately," he admitted, maybe not entirely joking though he kept his tone light. "When I'm not tending to guild business, though, I still style myself a bard, though I've been woefully derelict in my duties to the Rathskeller since the blight... well. I suppose that is no longer an issue," he admitted with a faint grimace for the Rathskeller's loss. Alas, poor Chunk... "And I help my partner with his farm. I have learned more about rye in the past year than I ever thought possible," he added with a flicker of a grin.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-02-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-04-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-04-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-05-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-07-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-07-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-11-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-11-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-12-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-12-2019, 07:59 PM