[SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I've not met that particular deity, but it sounds like what others have described of them," he agreed wryly, not batting an eye at the mention of the orgy. Such bedroom games weren't for him, but he had provided music at Bastien's party-turned-orgy last Deepfrost and though he preferred to keep his own activities private he wasn't offended when others brought them up...

So long as they weren't trying to drag him into them while he was mourning friends who had been killed mere days before.

There was enough time and space between Caiside's death and now that he was still in mourning, but no longer so completely lost in grief.

"Ah, yes, I remember the place." He was surprised to hear that Lily had taken the place over, but he was glad that someone had kept it up, sa flighty as Bastien could be in his experience. "I'll try to come by soon, if we can find a moment in between fighting mud and whatever the next big catastrophe turns out to be," he added with a wry smile for the redheaded entertainer. If mud could be the worst of the disasters to strike this season, he'd count them all lucky.

As he returned for another armful of tools he realized Lily had no real protection against the sharper debris in the room and he shook his head in disgust at his lack of realizing it earlier. "I'm sorry, here..." Behind the counter was where Caiside had kept the forge gloves before, and he was relieved to find them still there, albeit beneath an overturned box. He offered them to Lily with an apologetic bow. "I should have found these for you sooner." They would be undoubtedly large on her slim arms and hands, but if she wanted to begin moving the shattered glass and wood that was wrecked beyond repair into a box or outside, she could now do so without cutting herself. "And yes... his eyes are very kind," Jigano added with a flicker of a soft smile, though there was a hint of sadness in it, as well. Rory did not easily share his troubles, and it was not the bard's place to do so for him, so he said nothing more on the matter of the sadness in those striking blue eyes.

Jiao was an easier topic, as he didn't know her well at all, but he was glad the Fae proved to be another point of shared contact. "That sounds like her," he agreed with a brighter grin. "Beautiful butterfly wings and a bit gruff at first? I'd hoped to trade her for an outfit myself. She does stunning work."

Messages In This Thread
[SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-02-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-04-2019, 10:15 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-04-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-05-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-05-2019, 07:43 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-07-2019, 04:30 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-07-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-11-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-11-2019, 04:03 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Lily - 11-12-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [SE] After the Fire Has Gone Out - by Jigano - 11-12-2019, 07:59 PM