{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun chuckled at her confusion. ”Not everything needs to make sense. Sometimes it’s better to feel than to think, Smokey. Plus, I'm one of a kind.” Perhaps she was one of those types who needed explanations for everything. If so, she’d never be truly happy, because not everything in the world could be reduced to its component parts. Some things just were, which was why it was better to be like the Ascended and just find enjoyment in life.

As she revealed that her father was not just a god, but the god of death, the potter looked her over once more, as if trying to see some outward sign of her divine parentage. ”Well that’s very cool, Smokey. I imagine family dinners are a little awkward though.” He winked at her, then grinned at her continued insistence that Amun’s existence was an anomaly. Messing with a demi-god was probably not his best idea, but he wasn’t super impressed with her power or her connections, and he messed with everyone. If he ignored her, she’d feel left out. ”I feel like that’s a question for your daddy, not for me.” Granted, Mort wouldn't be able to answer her. That was her problem, not the Ascended's.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 05:07 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-11-2019, 07:31 PM