{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Well that was a silly question. ”Does Mort even eat?” The Ascended didn’t, so any family dinners with Amun and The Voice and the rest of her ‘bright ones’ would be inherently awkward. The potter imagined it would be much the same with Smokey and her father. However, as she continued to talk about the old god, the Ascended put the mud he’d been shaping all this while back in the jar and stood up. ”Is that a threat?” His voice came out idly, as if he didn’t care one way or the other. Still, his eyes were wary.

Then, though, Amun chuckled, the sound dark and low. ”No contract, nothing so fancy or formal.” If anything, the potter had something taken from him when he’d regained his mortal form, and something more when he’d been brought to Caido. However, he wasn’t going to tell the demi-god that he’d paid a price, not after she’d expressed such certainty over matters of life and death. ”If Mort has a problem with me, he can come talk to me himself.” The Ascended wasn’t much impressed with the current messenger. ”Until then, I’m going to keep enjoying myself.” Grinning wickedly, the potter winked. ”In the meantime, perhaps you should consider whether Daddy is so all powerful, Smokey.” Clearly she wasn’t, if she didn’t know Amun’s origins.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 05:07 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-02-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-03-2019, 05:50 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 01:08 AM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 03:27 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-04-2019, 04:54 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} muddled thoughts - by Amun - 11-11-2019, 07:31 PM