New World, Old Wounds
For Dodge
Infirmary Receptionist

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Where had Dodge been? Well, he'd been doing what a hurt coyote does best: laying low to lick his wounds. He'd watched that little girl he met a few times now, more as his back knit itself together and he hoped his insides had done the same. Theea had proven to be a bit fast to keep up with at first, and just where the fuck did she learn to fight? But he made it work, he liked the little beggar and she liked scratching him behind the ear and using his ribs for a pillow.

He hadn't in a few days now however, and it was when the sandy-furred canine had been discreetly slinking about a common area that Isla had found him. Generally he avoided most familiar faces, afraid of facing his friends.. one friend. It'd been so long, he'd been gone so long before they woke up here.. had things changed for the former Overseer? Did he still look at Dodge and see a friend? Or had he banished the ex street rat from his mind the longer he remained away? He wanted his friend back, to tell him he was here, but he wasn't sure he was ready to face the rejection. He didn't even know where to begin, or where to find the man.

Isla though? She was a gods damned welcome sight, the woman that had pried him from death's fingers. He wagged his tail and padded after the woman without complaint or hesitation.

He shifted before he walked through the door, the sharp scents of blood and medicine fading in its intensity. Dodge found the first empty bed, wincing as he did - he was not so nimble and chipper as he once was, but it'd all heal back to normal right? It had to. The Storm Army was long gone, but surely he could find himself something if he healed enough.. he was surviving fine, of course, he'd lived on the unforgiving streets of Northwind for quite some time. But he was reluctant to resort to that again. He could already see the eagle-eye glare if he started picking pockets and lifting food from kitchens again.

Smiling crookedly, the young man tilted his head and watched the golden-haired women, a sense of relief diffusing him. ”Gonna make sure I's not comin’ apart at me seams?” he said amicably. ”I thinks I's jus fine, jus been a lil sore, ya kin? Nuffin’ too off.” He cast his warm brown eyes about him, taking in more of the infirmary before he looked back at Isla. ”When ye think I's gonna be in workin’ order again?”

Messages In This Thread
New World, Old Wounds - by Isla - 11-28-2018, 06:50 PM
RE: New World, Old Wounds - by Dodge - 12-02-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: New World, Old Wounds - by Isla - 12-02-2018, 01:27 PM