Training [seasonal event] shrapnel and solar flares
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
SHIELD
we watched the night under moonlight mixed in ocean air
the salty breeze tickled our necks
and we counted galaxies forgetting boundaries,
imagined reaching for them,
like for each other
He runs and she chases, galvanized, magnetized, drawn toward him with all the certainty of a lodestone to its pole. She does not kick up mud but he does, leaving her coat far from pristine, her hair tangled and her cheeks streak brown- but oh, the girl does not mind it, relishing their messy play. They are, in this moment, little more than children, youths caught in the morning mud, fearless and thoughtless in their ventures, their joy. Deimos laughs and the girl rejoins, a harmony rising in baritone and alto as the pair of them streak through field and fen, heedless of any who might stop to see.

At last, at last, they draw to a stop, and though she is stalwart the girl is gasping, her lungs filling deeply as she skids to a halt. Dark eyes glitter with triumph and mirth as her lover regains his humanoid form; messy, uncaring, she takes a step closer, pressing her large face into his forehead, shifting in turn, their skin already joined.

Mmm, Amalia murmurs in silence, slipping hands over his shoulders and into damp hair. Her smile is wicked as she pulls back from him, peering up at the disaster he is, a fire flaring easily in warm, onyx eyes. I'd say you owe me breakfast- but first, I think, a bath.

~Fin
SWORD
the stars lined our heartbeats,
and we fell
so much harder,
than we ever had
before

Messages In This Thread
RE: [seasonal event] shrapnel and solar flares - by Amalia - 11-25-2019, 02:53 AM