[seasonal event] arise from the dust
for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
Digging deep into the soil, she turns it over into a small pile to the side while she preps it and the surrounding area for the flowers to go into. Her question is aired, as she packs the earth around the hole she’s dug, before his explanation comes. A small nod is given as her brows furrow. “Oh. It feels different, I imagine?” A small question, not sure what exactly it felt like, but appreciating it all the same that he has enjoyed everything the attuned have to offer.

She’s only maybe a small amount jealous.

His inquiry to her causes a small smile to bloom on her face as she shakes her head, standing to grab her first flower, returning to her hole to plant it in and ensure the roots are sturdy and fine. “No. Last time I tried, I found out about my caracal shift.” She offers, looking sideways to him with the same smile on her face. “I can’t talk to you guys yet when I’m not in my forms, either. I look forward to doing that, though.” She shrugs lightly. Something to look forward to, at the very least.

It’s not like she has much anymore.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] arise from the dust - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: [seasonal event] arise from the dust - by Kiada - 11-04-2019, 05:22 AM