[seasonal event] arise from the dust
for Kiada
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
She thinks of everything the Basin had to offer, how her favorites had been the aurora and the snow – how the land had held so many firsts for her – some of them her last. She doesn’t dwell on it much, not for long when the possibilities could be so endless with Halo. She doesn’t truly know where to start, and she’s thankful for Deimos’ quiet reminder, a quiet presence but one that listened, that understood, even if he didn’t talk much at all.

Her eyes find the sky as well, watching the clouds as she props her head with her mud covered hands, not caring anymore if she’s covered in mud and dirty. They’d planted, they’d played in the mud, and now they could lay back and catch their breaths and share their dreams. And she feels so much lighter with the aspect, the prospect of what all they could see. “I’d kill someone for a good hot springs right now.” She agrees quietly, a quiet laugh leaving her.

I want to be bundled up in furs, in our homes along the mountainside, watching the snow fall and the lake not freeze. Ever. And I want to have festivals again.” She recalls her first festival, the one Deimos had noticed her, had rewarded her for her work. How special it had been, at least at first until she’d found out Kianzo had gone missing. And my, how quickly joy could turn to sorrow.
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
[seasonal event] arise from the dust - by Deimos - 11-03-2019, 12:51 AM
RE: [seasonal event] arise from the dust - by Kiada - 11-17-2019, 07:38 AM