Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
They were all much better now that the sun was back. However, before Loren could respond to Sunjata, Melita showed up. The red-headed woman was still mad at the summoner, understandably so, so he just gave her a nod in response to her own. Fangorn got a smile, though the gourd was likely mad at the Launceleyn as well.

The Lusea was there. She got an actual grin from Loren, though his eyes flicked to the panther, wondering how he’d take it; between that and the presence of Melita, the summoner wasn’t going to flirt too much. ”I’m a show off, yes. But if you stick around maybe you’ll get lucky and see all my tricks.” The other man spoke up, and the Launceleyn glanced at Sunjata. ”But we’re just getting started.” Loren’s voice came out cheerfully and a little teasingly: despite his tension with Melita and the lingering awkwardness post-threesome, he found he was excited about this task.

Then they got their marching orders. Immediately, he knew which one he’d tackle. It might’ve been regular mud, but his magic would make short work of it regardless. Raising his hands, water burst out of them in a controlled manner. He washed the walls of their mud and plant matter, chasing what he could outside, then drawing the moisture back off the walls when he was done.

Loren cleans the bits of mud and tree with his water magic.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Loren - 11-06-2019, 11:33 AM