Personal Quest [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol
PQ for setting up the new bar!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
MELITA
She was stained, contorted, in blue, streaks of it on her face and clothing, either like war paint riddled across her cheeks or just a haphazard storm of mischief and impetuousness. Regardless of the speckled mess she’d become, the efforts and task were successful again, and if her hands weren’t completely covered she might’ve pattered herself on the back. Instead, she tried to wipe down the spots on Fangorn’s head while Sunjata gave the last set of instructions. The youth raised her navy-blemished features towards the aforementioned mission, eyeing the shelves, and drawers.

On a wave of more devilish delight, her hands went for the biggest portion, strong and formidable, an enduring little cretin, striving to maneuver and claw the shelving to its designated area. There was a dare, a gleam in her eyes, as if goading and inciting anyone to try and tell her not to take the largest piece, a lift to her defiant chin.

--

Melita goes to take the biggest part of the shelving to move. XDD
You're all gonna watch me
Disappear into the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] drowning me out with that alcohol - by Melita - 12-03-2019, 11:55 PM