twilight crawling through windowpanes
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie spares Jigano a small commiserating smile at his quiet agreement. Though they are very different in how they are perceived by the gods, at least they can agree that deities are fickle at best. Seeing Amalia's anxiety over her duties to Safrin, Sam's constant split loyalties over the Voice, and her fellow Abandoned tossed to the wayside...Evie can't help but partially resent the gods in turn.

Though perhaps Jigano is not what he thinks he is either. He shakes from his shock quickly enough - Evie is grateful for that, for while her magic makes her a healer, she is far more comfortable with plants and potions than panic and people - and immediately poses a question. Because of course he does, the inquisitive man that he is. Evie settles back on her shins and considers her words carefully before imparting her advice. "The best I can describe it is intent. Willpower, perhaps. It's helpful to have anatomical knowledge, but I find that even without it the magic knows where it's needed, you simply need to give it a mental push from inside of you to inside of your patient." It's not easy to describe in the least, especially for someone who is far from eloquent like Evie.

"Touch helps activate it for me. And it feels like...like the magic is pooling, swirling around without a direction when there is nothing left I can heal. That's when I know to stop." She's happy to answer any other questions he has, feeling world weary and empathetic as he tries to come to terms with this new ability he has found.

Messages In This Thread
twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-04-2019, 06:12 AM
RE: twilight crawling through windowpanes - by Evie - 11-09-2019, 08:42 AM